Thursday, December 27, 2012

Something I Wanted To Post Somewhere


I've always dragged my ass around the internet, on different forums and websites posting off topic and  non-offensive content (though they may have made some 12 year olds cry). I've been on so many websites that I never remember the passwords to them anymore. An easier solution might have been if I had encrypted them all with the same password, but I've always had this irrational thought that either the government has nothing better to do so it's out to get me, or worse it's my mom.

Also, google says it's a good way to prevent against being hacked. So now I don't remember the password to my little gem, StoryWrite I had discovered a few months back.

I lost my kid. How can I ever get a cooler username than that??
From my experience, Storywrite.com is filled with people of all ages wanting to become writers and desperately working for recognition. I'd hate to shatter the little hope they have and give their stories a bad review so I always ensure that I give them good feedback at all times.

And also to exercise my own writing skills, I planned to try my hand in some poetry. I had written it with whatever skills Shakespear had given me when he had personally left me his legacy. I would've posted it if I WASN'T ON COCAINE AND TOO DUMB THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN THE MOTHERFUCKIN' PASWOR-
Ahem. So. Here it is.


I should've applied to one of the poetry contests, the kids in StoryWrite were gonna write shit like Hot Cross Buns, anyway.

2 comments: